University of Aberdeen is committed to offer support to international students hoping to pursue a postgraduate program. The scholarship is provided to pursue studies in the field of Medicine & Therapeutics. Each scholarship valued at £1,000 for selected students.
AFZ Giles Scholarship
Application Deadline: 8 March, 2013
University World Ranking: 176 in the world
Affiliation: Not known
About Employer: The University of Aberdeen is today at the forefront of teaching, learning and discovery, as it has been for many years. As the ‘global university of the north’, they have consistently sent pioneers and ideas outward to every part of the world.
To be Eligible:
- The students who is already registered in undergraduate and postgraduate in the School of Medicine at the University of Aberdeen are eligible for apply.
- International and home students can apply for this scholarship.
- It is an award to further their education and academic performance by assisting with fees or maintenance.
Program Overview: International applicants as well as home students who wish to take admission in Research and Taught Postgraduate in the field of Medicine & Therapeutics, the scholarship is valued at £1,000 for eligible candidates.
University Admission application: Postgraduate taught programs start in September and mostly have a deadline which is nearly 12 week to the admission date of the program.
University Scholarship application: There are some important things which are followed by applicants. These are,
- Set application form.
- Applications should include information about the course of study being undertaken, why financial support is needed, and what the Scholarship funds will be used for.
- The applications should be accompanied by:
- A copy of the applicant’s curriculum vitae
- A letter of support from the student’s supervisor.
You can apply for this scholarship till 10 February, 2013, and application should be sent by post.
For more detail Visit the Link